Educational resources for elementary students. Helping teachers, parents, and students become active thinkers and future leaders. We encourage giggles, grins, hugs, & high fives!
Category Archives: Classroom Organization
Classroom Organization. Everything from Teacher Organization, Classroom Design, labels, flexible seating, and organizing student materials. Here is where we find help in the “daily” activities of the classroom. Tips and Tricks help the classroom run efficiently and effectively.
FALL! The leaves will be changing, sweaters & boots come out of the closet, & PUMPKIN SPICED LATTE! The world will be “balanced” again! To celebrate the COMING OF THE NEW SEASON I have a new apple activity for fall! I LOVE APPLES! Apple pie, apple cake, applesauce…apple everything! September is the MONTH of celebrations! We celebrate Johnny Appleseed’s birthday too. We make… APPLESAUCE!
Back to School is coming soon. I am NOT ready! I love summer vacation.
BUT…I do need to start getting ready.
HOW? WHAT? WHEN?
My vacation brain won’t wrap around the thought of setting up my classroom!
WHAT do I need?
Help is on the way!
Here are 10 teacher items YOU need TODAY!
Like it? Pin it!
1. Flair Pens. You NEED at least 24. The MORE the Merrier! |
2. Astrobright Paper – You will print EVERYTHING in colored paper! |
3. Book Boxes- Where will your kids put all of their independent reading books? |
4. storage drawers- Where to keep all of YOUR stuff? |
5. pencil sharpener – THE BEST! |
6. labels – After you get all of your ‘goodies” unpacked…LABEL everything so YOU can find them later! |
7. Growth Mindset Posters – Helping kids and adults create a positive mindset. |
8. Writing Centers – Every classroom needs a place for writing. |
9. Teacher Planner – YOU KNOW YOU NEED THIS!!! |
10. Balanced Literacy Resource – MY personal FAVORITE! Helps me remember what I need to do! |
It’s time to start the thinking. Begin the planning. Open my teacher Bag.
Check out my BACK to School Pinterest Board! Pin If you LIKE!
First I need to jump in the pool again!
Maybe I’ll start tomorrow!