You know that “check off” list …IN YOUR BRAIN?
I am working on that list today. Am I getting to an age ..ummm 50…
where I HAVE to write things down!
So now, I am waking up in the middle of the night …to WRITE THINGS DOWN! OMG!
When did I become my Grandma? Oh, well…just DO IT!
So…I wrote some thigs down I need to do..(then I need to do them)
Not the regular stuff..laundry, dishes, etc…NO, important things! LIKE…
1. Report Cards (I have procrstinated LONG enough..no, you do NOT need to enter another giveway, comment on a friend’s blog, check your emails, etc) GET THEM DONE!
2. Fold the 4 loads of laundry currently sitting on your couch! ( only because they are in the way of my hubby using the remote to watch his BELOVED NASCAR!)
3. Sign, and SEND your son’s birthday card…his bday is WED. Think it will get there by the big day?
4. Call Mom, and sister (s), kids, inlaws, anyone else? (So I don’t have to do report cards?)
5. BLOG….OH YEAH….Most IMPORTANT!
And THEN I WILL DO REPORT CARDS!
So last night in my “currently” I mentioned the BUMBLEBEE Totes I got. Well, here they are
I’m using them to keep my flash card games in! The kids take them to their seats & return them to the game shelf! YES!
CUPCAKE WINE….yummy…my FAVORITE!
so…i know…report cards…..ALL DONE!!! YIPPEE! Time for a glass of CUPCAKE! 🙂 Bye!